Each year, our Alumni exhibition offers an opportunity for Stamps graduates from across the country and internationally to share their current creative work.
The theme for the 2016 Stamps Alumni Juried Exhibition is “Horror Vacui”, commonly known as “fear of empty space”.
Work will be displayed at the Argus II building (400 4th St, Ann Arbor) from July 19 — August 6, 2016, during the Ann Arbor Art Fair (July 21 — 24).
We are very pleased to welcome Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit (MOCAD) Executive Director Elysia Borowy-Reeder as the juror for this show.
Exhibition Dates: Tuesday, July 19 — Saturday, August 6, 2016
Opening Reception & Award Ceremony: Friday, July 22, 2016, 6 — 8 pm
Argus II Building
Gallery Hours: Tuesdays through Saturdays, noon to 7 pm. Additional hours on Sunday July 24, noon to 7 pm. Closed other Sundays, Mondays and Holidays. Free Admission.
400 4th Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Grand Prize Winners
- Melis Agabigum – When you told me to “Go Long,” I should have asked “How Far?”
- Susan Moran – Black Hexagon
- Matthew Zivich – Overboard
- Sarah Brennan – The Process of Forgetting
- Brent Fogt – Untitled
- Jack Lardis – Icarus Ascending
- Juliana Lew – This is why I’m so tired (This is why we’re so tired)
- Tad McKillop – Death
- TJ O’Keefe – F/G
- Michael Sevick – Self Portrait
- Sarah Wiideman – Untitled I & II
- Robin Wilt – Figuring it Out
- Katelyn Wollet – Alone