Application window: April 15 - May 15
These instructions are for applicants who are already U-M Ann Arbor students, but wish to pursue a dual degree with Stamps. If you are an LSA student who has NOT declared a major, please be sure to read the special section below.
- Applicants for Dual Degrees: download and fill out the Application for MDDP Form (PDF). Leave program/major advisor and Dean’s office signatures blank.
- Prepare a portfolio of 10-12 pieces. Compile images or video files of your work in a Google Slides Presentation or PDF. Include a title, the medium, and a short description for each work.
- Submit the form from step 1, along with your portfolio from step 2, to email@example.com. Use the subject line "Stamps MDDP Application | Your Last Name".
- Receive decision by June 15
- Register for Stamps courses after June 15
MDDP (dual-degree) requirements:
At least 30 credits earned at U-M
At least a 3.0 GPA
If you believe you will come close to, but fall short of, the 30 credit minimum requirement, please talk to a Stamps admissions counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: LSA requires its students to declare an LSA major before applying for a dual degree with another unit.