- Looking for courses for students from other U-M Units or Minors in Art & Design? Stamps offers a special series of Non-Major Studios, and most Foundations courses are also open to all U-M students. All Foundations courses, as well as most Elective Studios, are open to Stamps Minors.
- Schedule is subject to change; visit Wolverine Access for the most up-to-date information.
- For important information about registering, overrides, degree requirements and more, consult the Student Handbook.
If you started at Stamps before 2013, different requirements apply - you can download each year's undergraduate handbook here.
- Need Advising help? If you have a quick question, email AskanAdvisor@umich.edu. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, go to: stamps.genbook.com.
- Closed Courses? Add yourself to the waitlist. Check your U-M email daily for messages and/or overrides.
- Reserved Seats: If the section you want doesn't have a seat available, try another one.
- Overrides: Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, UMID, the course and section number (i.e., ARTDES 100.001). Include all sections that will fit your schedule.