Learn about available research resources at the University of Michigan, including:
- University of Michigan Office of Research: a compiled set of research resources from the UMOR office
- Research Commons: Hub for internal research funding opportunities at U-M
- Pivot Research Funding Tool: searchable tool for finding funding opportunities
- The U-M Library Research Guide for Art & Design provides information about basic art and design resources at the University of Michigan.
- The U-M Library Research Funding & Grants Guide is a complete list of U-M resources and training opportunities that can help you prepare your next grant
- Proposal Library: A collection of successful proposals to look at for examples.
- Michigan Research Experts Database is a searchable database of research expertise across disciplines, including more than 5,000 faculty members across U-M. Here you’ll find information about a researcher’s publications, grants, and patents.
- The MICHR Research Development Core offers free in-person consultations for any U-M investigator doing clinical and health research and provides support and advice on grant writing, research ideas, and study design.