Lunch and Learn is a series of presentations from companies and organizations in the creative field. These one-hour sessions invite you to come to the Stamps School and let our students know about your organization, including employment or internship opportunities. Past presentations have included Creatively, P&G, Meta, the Ann Arbor Film Festival, and more.
By participating in this program, volunteers will:
- Share a presentation about their organization, including opportunities that exist for Stamps students
- Is your organization already recruiting on campus? Feel free to include a stop at the Stamps School!
These in-person events usually take place on Fridays, during lunchtime.
- One hour time commitment
- Great for local/SE Michigan organizations
- Can come back for another presentation if you wish
- Two Lunch and Learn events are hosted each semester, usually on Fridays
Sign Up Today