2018 MFA Thesis Exhibition
March 9, 2018 – April 1, 2018
Thesis exhibitions by Stamps second-year MFA in Art graduate students are featured at the new Stamps Gallery in downtown Ann Arbor from Friday, March 9 - Sunday, April 1, 2018.
A public open house and exhibition reception will take place on Friday, March 9 from 6-8 pm. The exhibition reception includes two performances:
- Brenna K. Murphy, Crossing, 6 - 6:45 pm
- Robert Fitzgerald, / offscreen / , 7:15 - 7:30 pm
Additional performances will take place on Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31, 2018:
- Friday, March 30: Robert Fitzgerald, / offscreen / , 5 - 7 pm
- Saturday, March 31: Brenna K. Murphy, Crossing, 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Viewers are welcome to stay for the entire duration of this five hour performance or come and go as they please - attendance from start to finish is not required.
- Exhibition Reception: 2018 MFA Thesis Exhibition / Friday, March 9, 2018, 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Brenna K. Murphy - Crossing - 2018 MFA Thesis Exhibition Performance / Saturday, March 31, 2018, 11:30am - 4:30pm
- Robert Fitzgerald - / offscreen / - 2018 MFA Thesis Exhibition Performance / Friday, March 30, 2018, 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Fall 2020 Hours and Policies
Beginning September 15, 2020, Stamps Gallery will be open to University of Michigan faculty, staff, and students on Tuesdays and Fridays from 2-7 pm.
All visitors must have a valid M-Card to enter Stamps Gallery. We are unable to welcome the general public to this space at this time.
201 S. Division Street, Ann Arbor MI 48104 (between Liberty St. and Washington St. in downtown Ann Arbor)