Undergraduate Programs

Minors for Stamps Students

Stamps students can earn any minor offered by any of the schools and colleges on the U-M Ann Arbor campus.

In most cases, a minor requires the completion of 16-18 credits (5-6 courses). Each minor has its own structure of prerequisites, requirements and elective choices. Below, please find information on some of the most popular minors for Stamps students to pursue. 

Steps in Pursuing a Minor
  • Discuss the program of study for the minor you are interested in doing with an advisor from the relevant discipline (school, department or program).Discuss with your Stamps academic advisor how that minor will fit in with your overall degree progress.
  • If you decide to declare the minor, have the advisor in the relevant discipline notify Eric Gieske (egieske@umich.edu) of your declaration.
  • Complete the coursework as outlined in the program of study for the minor.
  • One semester before graduation, have the advisor in your minor submit a minor release to Eric Gieske. Students who fail to submit risk losing the minor when they graduate.