Application deadline : February 1
- Submit a completed Common Application or Coalition Application. During the application process, you'll submit a portfolio through Slideroom.
Keep in mind:
- College Search: University of Michigan
- U-M College or School to which you are applying: Stamps School of Art & Design
- Portfolio: Answer "Yes" and follow prompts
- Program of Study: Art and Design BFA
- Recommenders: 1 Art/Design Teacher
- Request an official copy of your transcript from your high school.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions.
- Send test scores directly to the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor:
Questions? Contact the Stamps Admissions Team.