Application deadline: Feb. 1, 2021
- Submit a completed Common Application or Coalition Application. During the application process, you'll submit a portfolio through Slideroom.
Keep in mind:
- College Search: University of Michigan
- U-M College or School to which you are applying: Stamps School of Art & Design
- Portfolio: Answer "Yes" and follow prompts
- Program of Study: Art and Design BFA
- Recommenders: 1 Art/Design Teacher
- Request an official copy of your transcript from your high school.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions.
- Send test scores directly to the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor:
Your educational experience has been impacted by COVID-19 in unprecedented ways. The University of Michigan has adjusted application requirements to address these impacts. Highlights include:
- Students will not be disadvantaged if they received pass/fail, credit/no credit, or other COVID-related grades during the winter/spring/summer 2019-20 and fall 2020 semesters.
- We will consider any impacted student who would like to apply, regardless of ability to sit for the SAT1 or ACT tests.
- The inability to provide AP test scores will not impact the review of an application.
- Letters of recommendation can come from someone other than a teacher (assuming that they are not your relative). This might include a community based organization educator or academic support program professional.
Questions? Contact the Stamps Admissions Team.