International Exchange Students
Fall term application deadline : March 1
Winter term application deadline : August 15
Students selected by our partner institutions should submit the following materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- U-M Non-Degree application
- Financial Resources Statement
Keep in Mind:
- Choose the F-1 Visa option
- Use “Living Expenses” only to estimate your total cost
- Artist statement
- Statement of Purpose: Why do you want to study at Stamps?
- Official transcript (in English) from home institution. Certified English translations of transcripts will also be accepted.
- English language proficiency scores: MELAB, IELTS or TOEFL (U-M code: 1839) test scores are required of all speakers of English as a second language (score requirements). The score report should be sent directly to the University of Michigan from the testing service.
Please do not make travel arrangements until you have received your official University of Michigan admit letter and I-20 and have signed up to attend International Orientation.
Questions? Contact the Stamps Admissions Team.