This fall, Stamps welcomes three new faculty members.
Professor and designer/design researcher Audrey Bennett; Assistant Professor and designer/design researcher Deepa Butoliya, Ph.D.; and Professor and ethno-mathematician/culture researcher Ron Eglash, Ph.D. will join the Stamps School community in September 2018.
- Participatory and human-centered design
- Design thinking
- Scholarly writing on design
- Human subjects research
- Interactive aesthetics
- Graphic design
- Industrial Design
- Speculative and Critical design
- Low-resource making (jugaad)
- ethnomathematics and ethnocomputing
- cybernetics and self-organization
- generative justice and community-based economies
- fractal patterns in African architecture, art, and religion
- indigenous culture and technological hybridity