The Stamps School is pleased to announce the recipients of the Stamps Class of 2015 Student Awards, presented as part of the 2015 commencement ceremony on Saturday, May 2, 2015.
MFA Thesis Exhibition Award
Recognizes outstanding creative work as evidenced in the thesis exhibition, as selected by a jury of invited curators.
- Awarded to Cosmo Whyte for Wake the Town, Tell the People
- Honorable Mention: Mary Ayling, Math Monahan
The Gorman Award
Recognizes a graduating senior who has excelled beyond all others in service, leadership, and creative work. The award is made possible through the generous support of Debra and Steve Gorman.
Candy R. Wei Prize for International Study
Recognizes seniors who demonstrate how their international study experience changed or influenced their work as an artist or designer. The prize is funded in memory of Stamps student Candy Wei.
- Kathryn Dresner
- Ian Klipa
- Joshua Kochis
- Anna Stasek
- Catherine Trowbridge
Integrative Project Awards
Recognizes the superior quality of the student’s IP project, judged in the entirety of their process — the concept, the research, the work, the finished product, the thinking and rethinking, making and remaking. 2 students per IP section are recognized, as determined by vote of IP students, and IP faculty and graduate assistants.
- Section 1: Grace Ludmer and Judy Su
- Section 2: Chris Ford and Anna Stasek
- Section 3: Willie Filkowski and Ian Klipa
- Section 4: Katie Corvino and Marco Lorenzetti
- Section 5: Katie Moran and Kit Trowbridge