How to Give
Make a gift in memory of philanthropist, U-M alumna, and arts advocate Penny W. Stamps.
The University of Michigan has 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt status. Our federal tax ID number is 38-6006309.
- Online: Use our simple and secure online form to make a gift right now using your credit card.
- By Mail: Please make your check payable to the University of Michigan and mail to:
Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design at the University of Michigan
2000 Bonisteel Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2069
- Cash/wire transfer: For information on how to make a cash transfer by wire, call the toll-free Office of Gift Administration Gift Help Line, 1-888-518-7888, from 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday, Eastern time.
- Recurring Gift: Make a recurring gift from your checking account (ACH) or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. To initiate a recurring gift, please fill out an authorization form and mail it to:
Office of Gift Administration
The University of Michigan
3003 S. State Street
8000 Wolverine Tower
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1288
- Estate and Planned Gifts: A gift to the School of Art & Design may be part of a thoughtful, comprehensive estate plan that provides a way to complete a lifetime of giving or allows a donor to make a significant gift that was not possible to make at an earlier stage of life. Such gifts can also provide advantages such as lifetime income to the donor or others while offering certain tax benefits. For more information about planned gifts, please see: michigan.giftlegacy.com
- Gifts of Securities: Visit the University of Michigan Office of Development website for full instructions on transfering stock to the University.
To learn more about U-M Philanthropy, visit giving.umich.edu.