From September 2 – 9, the U‑M Museum of Art (UMMA) will illuminate its façade with artwork, performances, and a family-friendly movie night in an outdoor event series entitled “Nights at the Museum.” From 8:30 pm to dawn, creative work will be projected onto the exterior State Street façade of the U‑M Museum of Art (UMMA).
As part of the “Nights at the Museum” festivities, a screening of short art films by Stamps students and faculty will be shown on Wednesday, Sept. 7 from 8:30 – 10 pm. Participants include:
- Zoe Anderson (BFA 2016) — The Little Luminary
- Ashley Bock (BFA 2018) — fission
- Alexa Borromeo (BFA 2016) — Stay Out of the Sun
- Shane Darwent (MFA 2018) — Orquesta de las Calles
- Niki Horowitz (BFA 2016) — Personal Projections
- Carol Jacobsen (Stamps Professor) — Prison Diary
- Andy Kirshner (Stamps Associate Professor) — Liberty’s Secret (segment)
- Rebekah Modrak (Stamps Associate Professor) — Re Made Best Made Echo
- Zoe Brendan Widmer (BFA 2016) — Does My Undercut Make Me Look Queer?
- Niki Williams (BFA 2016) — Grimestone
Visit the UMMA website for full event details.