Minors for Stamps Students
The Stamps School recognizes all the minors offered by the College of Literature, Science and the Arts (LSA); the College of Engineering’s Multidisciplinary Design minor; the School of Social Work’s Community Action and Social Change minor; and the Minor in Entrepreneurship.
In most cases, a minor requires the completion of 16-18 credits (5-6 courses). Each minor has its own structure of prerequisites, requirements and elective choices.
Steps in Pursuing a Minor
- Discuss the minor with an advisor from the relevant discipline (school or college, department, office) and with an advisor from the Smucker • Wagstaff Academic Programs Center.
- Establish the program of study for the minor with the advisor from the relevant discipline.
- Declare the minor by completing the Minor Declaration form. Submit a copy of this form to the Smucker • Wagstaff Academic Programs Center.
- Complete the coursework as outlined in the program of study for the minor.
- One semester before graduation, submit the Minor Release form to the Smucker • Wagstaff Academic Programs Center. Students who fail to submit risk losing the minor when they graduate.