How to Give
The University of Michigan has 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt status. Our federal tax ID number is 38-6006309.
- Online: Use our simple and secure online form to make a gift right now using your credit card. To be processed for tax year 2015, credit card gifts by mail must reach the University by Friday, December 11, 2015. You may make a gift online (or by calling 888-518-7888) until December 31, 2015.
- By Mail: Please make your check payable to the University of Michigan and enclose a response card from the School of Art & Design. If you don't have a response card, please use this gift form (PDF). Mail to:
Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design at the University of Michigan
2000 Bonisteel Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2069
- Cash/wire transfer: For information on how to make a cash transfer by wire, call the toll-free Office of Gift Administration Gift Help Line, 1-888-518-7888, from 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Friday, Eastern time.
- Electronic funds transfer: Make a monthly gift from your checking account through this electronic funds transfer option. To initiate Michigan Gift Link, please complete an authorization form and mail it with a voided check to:
Office of Gift Administration
The University of Michigan
3003 S. State Street
8000 Wolverine Tower
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1288
- Estate and Planned Gifts: A gift to the School of Art & Design may be part of a thoughtful, comprehensive estate plan that provides a way to complete a lifetime of giving or allows a donor to make a significant gift that was not possible to make at an earlier stage of life. Such gifts can also provide advantages such as lifetime income to the donor or others while offering certain tax benefits. For more information about planned gifts, please see: http://www.giving.umich.edu/guide/
- Gifts of Securities: Visit the University of Michigan Office of Development website for full instructions on transfering stock to the University.
To learn more about U-M Philanthropy, visit giving.umich.edu.