Information For Employers
There are a number of ways in which the School of Art & Design encourages employers to connect with A&D students:
- Posting a Position on the A&D Website
- Recruiting on Campus
- Attending the annual A&D Portfolio Expo
- Becoming a Mentor
Posting a Position on the A&D Website
Please send your posting via email to John Luther with the following information:
- Brief description of the position/project
- How and what students should submit for your consideration
- Deadline for submissions/application
- Compensation involved
For specific information on how to arrange credit for an internship, please see the School of Art & Design Internship Policies.
Recruiting on Campus
To recruit on campus please start by contacting John Luther, (734) 764-0397, to arrange for the following:
- Submission of resumes/portfolios
- Date for visit (must be on a Friday)
A&D Portfolio Expo
Every February, employers have the opportunity to meet with A&D students to evaluate their portfolios, give constructive feedback, and at the same time find new talent. To be added to the list of participants, please contact John Luther, (734) 764-0397
Become a Mentor
Not hiring but want to stay connected to A&D?
Help students understand the importance of networking, creating effective self-promotion tools, honing skills, providing support outside the classroom, etc.
To become a mentor please contact John Luther, (734) 764-0397.