Information For Employers
There are a number of ways in which the Stamps School of Art & Design encourages employers to connect with Stamps students:
- Posting a Position on the Stamps Website
- Recruiting on Campus
- Attending the annual Stamps Portfolio Expo
- Becoming a Mentor
Posting a Position on the Stamps Website
Please send your posting via email to John Luther with the following information:
- Brief description of the position/project
- How and what students should submit for your consideration
- Deadline for submissions/application
- Compensation involved
For specific information on how to arrange credit for an internship, please see the School of Art & Design Internship Policies.
Recruiting on Campus
To recruit on campus please start by contacting John Luther, (734) 764-0397, to arrange for the following:
- Submission of resumes/portfolios
- Date for visit (must be on a Friday)
Stamps Portfolio Expo
Every February, employers have the opportunity to meet with Stamps students to evaluate their portfolios, give constructive feedback, and at the same time find new talent. To be added to the list of participants, please contact John Luther, (734) 764-0397
Become a Mentor
Not hiring but want to stay connected to Stamps?
Help students understand the importance of networking, creating effective self-promotion tools, honing skills, providing support outside the classroom, etc.
To become a mentor please contact John Luther, (734) 764-0397.