Advising & Student Info
Career & Internships
Grants & Funding
Digital Work Commons
Documenting Your Creative Work
Click below to download a step-by-step guide to lighting and photographing your work.
Laser Cutter Training Videos
Users must watch the Laser Cutter Training Videos listed below, then successfully complete the Laser Cutter Training Quiz to gain access to the laser cutter in the Stamps Digifab studio.
The Risograph, often referred to as “Riso”, is a digital image duplicator that operates much like an automatic screen printer capable of producing a large number of prints both quickly and inexpensively. The prints themselves have a very distinct tactile quality that is impossible to duplicate on an inkjet or laser printer.
- Risograph Handbook (PDF)
- Designing for the Risograph (PDF)
- Risograph Color Chart (PDF)
- Preparing a file in Adobe Photoshop (PDF)
- Preparing a file in Adobe Illustrator (PDF)
- Creating masters in Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Creating masters with the scanning bed (PDF)
- Stamps Riso Color Library (ZIP, ASE)
- Stamps Riso Template (ZIP, AI)
Download the latest studio policy guides below.
- Ceramics Studio Policies
- Digital Fabrication Studio Policies
- Digital Print Lab Policies
- Documentation Studio Policies
- Fibers Studio Policies
- Metalsmithing and Jewelry Design Studio Policies
- Photo/Video Studio Policies
- Print Media Studio Policies
- Sculpture Studio, Metal Shop, and Foundry Poilicies
- Video Lab Policies
- Woodshop Orientation