Advising & Student Info
- Degree Change Form
- Documenting Your Creative Work
- FERPA Information Release
- Graduation Information Guide
- Independent Study Proposal
- Internship Forms
- Mentee Handbook
- Mentorship Agreement Form
- Minor Declaration & Release Forms
- Progress Toward Degree Forms
- Request for Substitution of a Degree Requirement
- Transfer Credit Worksheet
- U-M Resources for Undocumented and DACA Students
- Undergraduate Program Handbooks
Degree Change Form
Documenting Your Creative Work
Click below to download a step-by-step guide to lighting and photographing your work.
FERPA Information Release
Graduation Information Guide
Download the latest Graduation Information Guide, with information on dates, locations, parking, attire, and graduation honors below.
Independent Study Proposal
This handbook details the mentoring process for Stamps students, detailing the goals of our mentorship program, the steps you need to take to find a faculty mentor, what to discuss with your mentor, and more.
Mentorship Agreement Form
Faculty mentorship gives you critical feedback, help with professional development, and meaningful advice to help your creative practice shine. During the fall following a successful Sophomore Review, students should select two mentors (at least one mentor must be a full-time faculty member). Students will arrange to meet with potential mentors and discuss their goals.
For full information visit our Mentorship section.
Progress Toward Degree Forms
Request for Substitution of a Degree Requirement
Transfer Credit Worksheet
U-M Resources for Undocumented and DACA Students
Undergraduate Program Handbooks
Stamps undergraduate program handbooks are listed below. Each year's handbook communicates policies specific to students entering in that academic year.