Updated COVID-19 Health & Safety Policies: Visitor Requirements and Expectations
- Mask Wearing: In accordance with U‑M’s face covering policy, masks will be optional at Stamps Gallery. Mask use is still suggested as an effective strategy for enhanced personal protection, especially for those with compromised immune status, those who are not vaccinated or up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations, and anyone with a perceived increased situational risk. This policy applies to all students, faculty, staff and visitors – regardless of vaccination status.
- We recommend that all visitors to Stamps Gallery complete the ResponsiBLUE health screening. Please be prepared to show the green checkmark from the app on your cellphone upon arrival. Your self-reported vaccination status will be displayed as part of the “results” of this screening.
- Hand Hygiene and Sanitation: Visitors agree to wash hands frequently and use the hand sanitizers that will be available in the Gallery.
- Use Designated Entrance and Exit: Please use the entrance on Division Street and exit the Gallery through the Atrium that leads you into the lobby of the building.
- Observe Signs: Maintain physical distance and follow the signs on the floor regarding direction of movement in the gallery space.
- Low-touch Experience: Shared headphones, benches, coat racks have been removed. Should you need space to sit, please inform the Gallery Assistant who will provide you with a folding chair.
- Increased Cleaning of High Touch areas: High-touch areas such as handles of entrances and exits, Reception Desk surface, MCard reader will be wiped down and sanitized several times a day. The Gallery itself gets deep cleaned three times a week.
- Reporting Symptoms: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of the virus during or after your visit to the Gallery, please inform the attendant at the Welcome Desk of the Gallery.
- Reduced Occupancy: Occupancy will be limited to 50 people at one time (25% of our gallery’s capacity), including staff members.
Contact Stamps Gallery Director Srimoyee Mitra at firstname.lastname@example.org / 734−615−5137 or Exhibitions Coordinator and Preparator Joe Rohrer at email@example.com / 734−615−3361.