View MDes Work
View work and research by our MDes students.
MDes candidates give public presentations and submit a written thesis in support of their work. Visit Deep Blue, the University of Michigan’s archive of scholarly research, to view MDes theses:
- The Application of a Patient Journey Map for Improved Patient Centered Care Transitions, Manasi Agarwal. 2017.
- Interwoven Care: Creating opportunities for richer conversations between case managers and patients, Aditi Bidkar. 2017.
- Taking Note: A Design Solution for Physician Documentation to Balance the Benefits of Handwritten Notes and Electronic Health Records, Kuan-Ting Ho. 2017.
- Patient-Clinician Communications: A Design Intervention for Patients’ Comprehension of Their Care, Ji Youn Shin. 2017.
- Designing communication and collaboration for quality improvement in patient-centered care transitions, Elizabeth Vander Veen. 2017.
- Getting Everyone on the “SamePage”: Co-design for Health Information Exchange during Care Transitions, Kai Yu. 2017.