View MDes Work
View work and research by our MDes students.
MDes candidates give public presentations and submit a written thesis in support of their work. The links below link to stories on the Stamps site, as well as MDes Theses located at Deep Blue, the University of Michigan’s archive of scholarly research.
- Caring for the Caregivers: 2018 MDes Thesis Talks
- The Application of a Patient Journey Map for Improved Patient Centered Care Transitions, Manasi Agarwal. 2017.
- Interwoven Care: Creating opportunities for richer conversations between case managers and patients, Aditi Bidkar. 2017.
- Taking Note: A Design Solution for Physician Documentation to Balance the Benefits of Handwritten Notes and Electronic Health Records, Kuan-Ting Ho. 2017.
- Patient-Clinician Communications: A Design Intervention for Patients’ Comprehension of Their Care, Ji Youn Shin. 2017.
- Designing communication and collaboration for quality improvement in patient-centered care transitions, Elizabeth Vander Veen. 2017.
- Getting Everyone on the “SamePage”: Co-design for Health Information Exchange during Care Transitions, Kai Yu. 2017.
Learn more about MDes work and research in our stories about Stamps MDes students.