Course Listings & Descriptions
- Looking for courses for students from other U-M Units or Minors in Art & Design? Stamps offers a special series of Non-Major Studios, and most Foundations courses, as well as most Elective Studios, are open to Stamps Minors.
- Schedule is subject to change; visit Wolverine Access for the most up-to-date information.
- For important information about registering, overrides, degree requirements and more, consult the Student Handbook. If you started at Stamps before 2013, different requirements apply - you can download each year's undergraduate handbook here.
- Need Advising help? If you have a quick question, email AskanAdvisor@umich.edu. To schedule an appointment with an advisor, go to: stamps.genbook.com.
- Closed Courses? Add yourself to the waitlist. Check your U-M email daily for messages and/or overrides.
- Reserved Seats: If the section you want doesn't have a seat available, try another one.
Thank you for your interest in our courses. We are no longer issuing early registration overrides for Winter 2018. Please feel free to attend the first class meeting and speak to the instructor about getting an override. You will be notified by email after that if a space opens up.
Note: if you receive an override, keep in mind:
- Getting an override to add or drop a course gives you permission to add or drop it on Wolverine Access. It does not mean that you have already added or dropped the course. After receiving permission, you will still need to enroll in the course or drop it.
- Overrides are issued to your UM email address.
- Overrides issued in the morning before noon will expire that evening at midnight. Overrides issued after noon will expire the next day at midnight. Once an override has expired, it will not be re-issued.
- Check the Advising Blog for periodic updates.