Calendar of Events
Canceled - Stamps Transfer Institute
Thursday, May 14, 2020, 9:00am – Saturday, May 16, 2020, 5:00pm
Location: Stamps School of Art & Design, 2000 Bonisteel Blvd Ann Arbor MI 48109
Calendar: Stamps Events
This event has been canceled to limit the potential spread of respiratory viruses and safeguard those at highest risk of catching COVID-19.
Stamps Transfer Institute is a residential program designed for current community college students interested in transferring to the Stamps School of Art & Design at the University of Michigan. This program is focused on developing each participant’s transfer readiness and fluency. Over a period of three days, students will participate in a comprehensive review our transfer guidelines with Stamps Admissions staff, produce creative work with Stamps faculty and experience campus life with Stamps students.
Dates: May 14-16, 2020
- Application Available: February 15, 2020
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
The following materials are required for application:
- A portfolio of 3-5 images of your creative work
- A 250-word statement describing “How will the Stamps Transfer Institute support your academic and personal goals?”
- Unofficial transcript from post-secondary institution
- One letter of reference from a professor, teacher or advisor from a post-secondary or secondary institution
Questions? Contact the Stamps Pre-College team for more information.
No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.