Calendar of Events
Stamps @ Home: Virtual Forum on Race, Justice, and Equity
Join us on Friday, October 9, 2020 at 1 pm to hear from a panel of Stamps students and alumni as they share the ways that they are pursuing racial justice, tackling systemic racism, and making a difference within their creative fields.
Moderated by Brian Banks, Diversity and Inclusion Advisor, Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design.
- Titus Brooks Heagins (MFA ‘02), Photographer
- Keesa V. Johnson (MDes ‘21), Current Stamps Graduate Candidate, Integrative Design
- Beatriz Lozano (BFA ‘16), Designer, Sunday Afternoon
- Destini Riley (BFA ‘21), Current Stamps Undergraduate Student, Fine Art and Video Studies
- Shane Ward (BFA ‘96), Creative Director, GIII - Men’s Footwear Division, DKNY / G.H. Bass & Co.
Stamps events are free and open to the public, and we are committed to making them accessible to all attendees. This event will be online using the Zoom platform with an auto-generated Live Transcript available. If you anticipate needing any additional accommodations to participate, please email Melissa Herter at email@example.com at least one week in advance of the scheduled event so we can arrange for your accommodation or an effective alternative. After receiving your request, our team will follow up with you directly.
Missed the event on 10/9? Watch the Zoom recording in its entirety here.
No upcoming occurrences in the timeframe specified for this event.