Advising & Student Info
- Credit Hours
- Degree Change Form
- Documenting Your Creative Work
- FERPA Information Release
- Graduation Information Guide
- Independent Study Proposal
- Internship Forms
- Minor Declaration & Release Forms
- Progress Toward Degree Forms
- Request for Substitution of a Degree Requirement
- Transfer Credit Worksheet
- Undergraduate Program Handbooks
The Stamps School of Art & Design, consistent with all units at the University of Michigan, uses the Semester Hour to award credit. One semester hour of credit represents at least three hours of work each week, on average, over a period of fifteen to sixteen weeks, including in-class time plus out-of-class preparation, project, and study time.
The work expectation for a three-credit hour studio / lab course is 6 class (studio/lab) hours + 3 out-of-class production/preparation hours, on average, per week, for fifteen to sixteen weeks.
The work expectation for a three-credit academic or lecture course is 2 class lecture hours + 1 class discussion hour + 6 out-of-class preparation hours, on average, per week, for fifteen to sixteen weeks.
Degree Change Form
Documenting Your Creative Work
Click below to download a step-by-step guide to lighting and photographing your work.
FERPA Information Release
Graduation Information Guide
Download the latest Graduation Information Guide, with information on dates, locations, parking, attire, and graduation honors below.