International Exchange Students
Fall term application deadline : March 1
Winter term application deadline : August 15
Students selected by our partner institutions should submit the following materials via email to email@example.com:
- U-M Non-Degree application
- Financial Resources Statement
Keep in Mind:
- Choose the F-1 Visa option
- Use “Living Expenses” only to estimate your total cost
- Artist statement
- Statement of Purpose: Why do you want to study at Stamps?
- Official transcript (in English) from home institution. Certified English translations of transcripts will also be accepted.
- English language proficiency scores: MELAB, IELTS or TOEFL (U-M code: 1839) test scores are required of all speakers of English as a second language (score requirements). The score report should be sent directly to the University of Michigan from the testing service.
Questions? Contact Karina Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org