Early Action deadline : November 1
Regular Decision deadline : February 1
- Submit a completed Common Application.
Keep in mind:
- College Search: University of Michigan
- U-M College or School to which you are applying: Stamps School of Art & Design Dual Applicant
- Portfolio: Answer "Yes" and follow prompts
- Program of Study: Art and Design BFA
- Recommenders: 1 Counselor, 1 Academic Teacher, and 1 Art/Design Teacher
- Request an official copy of your transcript from your high school.
- Send test scores directly to the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor:
If you are a current U-M student wishing to pursue a dual degree with Stamps, please see the cross campus transfer application instructions.
Questions? Contact the Stamps Admissions Team.