Understanding Your Degree
Who’s responsible for making sure that I have the credits I need to graduate?
You! Students bear the primary responsibility for ensuring that their academic coursework meets the requirements of their degree. The explanations and courses on the following pages provide a basic guide for most students under most circumstances.
This doesn’t mean you’re alone. You have these resources to help you:
- Your academic advisor
- Peer advisors (academic and international)
- Other advisors on our team
- John Luther (career search)
- Sandra Wiley (international study)
- Jennifer Metsker (writing)
- Karen Henry (Stamps psychologist)
- The online Advisement Report (aka Degree Audit)
- This handbook