View MFA Work
Shane Darwent (MFA 2017): The Wilds of Washtenaw
Carolyn Gennari (MFA 2017): Searching For What Isn't There
Ruth Burke (MFA 2017): Ruminant
View work and research by our MFA students.
MFA Thesis exhibitions form the nucleus of student thesis work. Though the means of exhibition are open and varied, the exhibition, installation or performance presents the MFA candidate’s creative work in a cohesive form.
Explore student work in these catalogs from recent MFA thesis exhibitions.
MFA candidates also submit a written thesis in support of their thesis work. Visit Deep Blue, the University of Michigan's archive of scholarly research, to view MFA theses:
- Ruminant, Ruth Burke. 2017.
- The Wilds of Washtenaw, Shane Darwent. 2017.
- Searching For What Isn't There, Carolyn Gennari. 2017.
- Chain of Contagion, Carolyn Clayton. 2016
- Farther Along, Clara McClennon. 2016.
- Mouth at all Ends, Nate Morgan. 2016.
- HAUL, Emily Schiffer. 2016.
- Thermophile, Jon Verney. 2016.
- Sleeping with the Devil / Please Come Again, Alisa Yang. 2016.
- UNORIGINAL ORIGINAL, Sanghun Yoo. 2016.
Images and Videos
You can also check out individual biographies and galleries for our current MFA candidates in our Graduate Student Directory.