Smucker Wagstaff Graduate Award
The Stamps School of Art & Design is committed to excellence in graduate education. The Susan Smucker Wagstaff and Reid Wagstaff Graduate Award is designed to help Stamps graduate students achieve excellence by providing support for ambitious and far-reaching creative work and research that advances students toward their degree.
The award will help defray costs of conducting clearly defined research and preparations for creative work, and the production of creative work that is relevant to the advancement toward the student’s degree and that is especially innovative and ambitious.
- A graduate student in the Stamps School of Art & Design
- A graduate student in good academic standing, making satisfactory progress toward his or her degree and with no incomplete grades
- The proposed creative work research or activity directly relates to and helps achieve progress toward the degree
- Limited to one grant per academic year for each graduate student, not to exceed two grants during the student’s degree program
- Award Amount: Maximum of $3,000 per academic year
- November 15 and March 15
Click the link below to download a PDF with information on Selection Criteria, Appropriate and Inappropriate Expenses, Disbursement of Funds, Requests for Budget Changes and Additional Requirements.
Download Full Information