All postings are presented as a service and do not represent endorsement by the Stamps School of Art and Design or The University of Michigan.
The Graphic Design Part Time Employee will be responsible for designing deadline-driven, brand-compliant projects for the Stamps Communications & Marketing Team. These projects will range from paid print advertisements to event signage. It is imperative that this part time employee is highly proficient with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat and is able to work independently while adhering to style guidelines to maintain a unified brand identity. Candidates must provide link to a digital portfolio at time of application.
The Temporary Marketing Assistant Part-Time Employee will be responsible for assisting the Stamps Communications & Marketing Department with social media execution, market research efforts, grassroots marketing, internal communications efforts, and brand storytelling moments.
• Required computer skills: proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Word, Social Media platforms, and Acrobat Reader.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize effectively in a deadline-sensitive environment.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Demonstrated past experience in a design-related position (formal or informal)
• Pursuit of college degree in art and design preferred