- View All
- Call For Art
- Call for Design
- Freelance: Art
- Freelance: Art and Design
- Freelance: Design
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Work Study
All postings are presented as a service and do not represent endorsement by the Stamps School of Art and Design or The University of Michigan.
Call For Art
June 16, 2015
American Brush Makers Association (ABMA), thanks to donations from its members will fund the 100th Anniversary Museum Project with a $25,000 grant award. The award winner will be featured on the ABMA website and also in the ABMA upcoming documentary and the project itself will be showcased on display at the ABMA 100th Anniversary Convention, March 22-25, 2017 at the Hyatt Grand Cypress Resort, Orlando, FL.
Funding Details and Grant Accountability
• The award amount will be up to $25,000
• Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or an educational institution and must submit their IRS designation letters.
• Applicants must complete the project before December 31, 2016
• ABMA will retain rights and ownership to the project but will acknowledge grantee cooperation if the project in all of its promotion and advertising. ABMA will work cooperatively with grantee.
• A declined request simply means an applicant’s project does not best meet our criteria, or that funds are not available.