- View All
- Call For Art
- Call for Design
- Freelance: Art
- Freelance: Art and Design
- Freelance: Design
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Work Study
All postings are presented as a service and do not represent endorsement by the Stamps School of Art and Design or The University of Michigan.
June 29, 2015
Here’s your chance to learn the other side of being an artist. Be a “Boothsitter” at the Ann Arbor Street Art Fair. Meet artists, learn how they interact with the buying public, see how they market their art, observe their business practices. Get useful tips, make contacts!
WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2015 - SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2015
Or call the Volunteers Coordinator: 734-994-5260
June 29, 2015
Our team produces stories, videos, and photography for two biannual publications as well as event collateral, direct mail appeals, and campaign marketing materials.
We are strategists, designers, storytellers, and buzz-makers. Our work celebrates and inspires life-changing support from U-M donors whose passionate commitment, when aligned with university priorities, helps solve the world’s most complex problems.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented junior graphic designer to join our team and collaborate with us in storytelling and marketing efforts. Someone with curiosity and inspiration, talent and passion. Someone who can support and enhance our storytelling efforts and collaborate with other creatives.
Categories: Part Time
June 23, 2015
UX Designers advocate for our customers, designing interactions for a variety of products and audiences. Using sketches, storyboards and prototypes to communicate and sell our ideas, UX Designers refine requirements, test interface’s effectiveness and collaborate with departments as part of a cross-functional team.
Enova is looking for you:
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience practicing UX/IA/HCI
• Have a degree in Design, Art, Computer Science, or Engineering, or related discipline
• Have designed web applications
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Use Git or other version control systems
• Are comfortable with prototyping tools like Omnigraffle and Balsamiq
• Have conducted user centered metrics, testing, and research
• Are a strong communicator and team player
Categories: Full Time
June 17, 2015
Bankrupt and Dead: The Wilma Bailey Story tells the fall of a great city (Detroit) through the eyes of one of it’s prominent business owners; Wilma Bailey. A country girl who knows nothing about the streets, makes a deal with the devil in order to open up her own beauty salon. As history explodes around her, she faces impossible situations that empower her and scar her. A woman who only wants to provide for her sons and must make life changing decisions in an ever changing city.
If interested in being apart of this important project please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to Billy Schofield email@example.com before 7/17/15.
Compensation to be negotiated.
June 16, 2015
The Frankel Center for Judaic Studies is seeking an experienced student Videographer to create, edit, and produce a promotional video for the Judaic Studies academic program. Video production will begin in late August/early September and include taping of Judaic Studies students providing first-hand experience testimonials as well as video clips showcasing various area around campus. The Videographer will be responsible for all pre- to post-production aspects of the video creation including filming, sound quality, lighting, editing, animation, voice-over, and uploading. A successful candidate should be able to produce an outline, write a script, and conduct interviews to produce a story.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Video Editing & Video Shooting
• Experience creating and publishing videos online
• Self-starter able to work with limited direction
• Very detail-oriented
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Strong time and project management skills
• Committed to the vision of promoting the Judaic Studies program
Requires a flexible schedule and hours will vary based on the availability of student interviewees. Video production will begin in late August/early September.
Please submit a resume and links to video portfolio to Cheri Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2015
Compensation is $10-$16 based on experience
June 16, 2015
American Brush Makers Association (ABMA), thanks to donations from its members will fund the 100th Anniversary Museum Project with a $25,000 grant award. The award winner will be featured on the ABMA website and also in the ABMA upcoming documentary and the project itself will be showcased on display at the ABMA 100th Anniversary Convention, March 22-25, 2017 at the Hyatt Grand Cypress Resort, Orlando, FL.
Funding Details and Grant Accountability
• The award amount will be up to $25,000
• Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit or an educational institution and must submit their IRS designation letters.
• Applicants must complete the project before December 31, 2016
• ABMA will retain rights and ownership to the project but will acknowledge grantee cooperation if the project in all of its promotion and advertising. ABMA will work cooperatively with grantee.
• A declined request simply means an applicant’s project does not best meet our criteria, or that funds are not available.
June 3, 2015
Jenkins Arboretum & Gardens, located in Devon, Pennsylvania, is seeking artists to participate in a temporary sculpture exhibition. The exhibition will offer participating artists a unique opportunity to present original sculptural work amongst the trees and around the pond in one of the area’s most beautiful and natural garden settings. With its mature tree canopy soaring nearly 100 feet in height, large-scale work is encouraged and the potential for suspended work is endless. Visit JenkinsArboretum.org for images and more details about our gardens.
Categories: Call For Art
May 28, 2015
At Enova, UX Engineers advocate for our customers, designing interactions for a variety of products and audiences. Using sketches, storyboards and prototypes to communicate and sell our ideas, UX Engineers refine requirements, test interface’s effectiveness and collaborate with departments as part of a cross-functional team.
Categories: Full Time